Quote of the Week

“Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, some day far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”

Rainer Maria Rilke

Love Is All There Is

September 11, 2008

“Love is the only thing that truly exists, all the rest we make up” Karen Winter

I painted these words and the canvas hangs in my living room where I teach breath class. It is so beautiful to witness people who breathe and after their journey they view this painting as they have before and suddenly they see the words as if they have risen from the depths of the see and they are now revealed! It is us who can now see clearly. The Truth and the words have always been there it is our consciousness which has been altered so we can see clearly all that is really here before us.

Even that which is invisible or intangible is suddenly before us. Magic!
I have had the honor to breathe couples who are choosing to end their present relationship of marriage and witness them both getting to a clearer understanding of the presence of love between them and then the gratitude which floods their being. There is such softness in the room, such Presence and reverence of the gift of relationship and the love that is present. We have greater clarity in our own lives when we breathe. It does not only raise our level of health physically but mentally as well. We are aware on a much deeper level of how others have participated in our lives to teach us more about ourselves. We then can accept the gift and create life on a deeper level.

I recently had an experience with a loving being. She was offering me a gift and in that moment it felt challenging to receive with just a “thank you” I let her know she was pushing all my buttons. What I know is that she was showing up to be my teacher to let me know I had those buttons and then I could decide what to do with them. She was letting me know how well I was doing with the balance of giving and receiving. I know myself better now and I choose to deprogram my receive button. She showed up in that moment as my greatest teacher. I have better awareness. I am in gratitude.

Know that teachers show up in all forms in life, sometimes making us feel fear, anger, resentment, lack, joy, gratitude and all the other possibilities. Whatever that person evokes in you is the gift of more information about yourself. Often we miss the gift and relentless speak of what the other person is doing yet our emotions are our responsibility. Take a sacred moment to breathe deeply, look inside without judgment or blame and see what you can inside yourself. Always remembering you are safe and you are loved. What button is being pushed and how can you reprogram it? what can you let go of to be present and peaceful, healthy and joyful? Its all right here for us. All we have to do is breathe and we will have more answers more peace and more health!

Come breathe and love yourself enough to dive deep inside. The first relationship is with our very own Self!

Sending love and light,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment